Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Interview and Review for Bound by WritingGals

Guess what? I have found an amazing book in Wattpad. I highly suggest you read Bound by WritingGals. However, before I could tell you about the book, we should get to know the Author behind the book.  She was sweet enough to answer some questions for me.



Where are you from?

Big ole Texas!

What age did you begin writing?

Hmm, I begin writing for my own enjoyment at around age 11.

Give us the title and Genre of your book.

Bound- Romance/Non-Teen Fiction

How did you come up with the title of your book?

Well my co-writer, Ela, she basically help me brainstorm up some ideas. We wanted a simple book name; one that catches a person's eye. Also since it was sort of a 'forced' marriage between Eleanor and Parker, they're like bound to each other.

Tell us a little bit about your cover art. Who designed it? Why did you go with that particular image/ artwork?

I design my own book covers. I wanted a bride on it, but a sad/ non-smiling bride at that to portray that Eleanor wasn't too found of being married. 

Who is your favorite character from your book and why?

My favorite has to be Eleanor, she's such a strong woman with great morals. Elle cares for her sons, Luke and Peyton, so much that sometimes she gives up her own happiness for them. She also has that feisty side of of her when it comes to Parker.

How about your least favorite character? What makes them less appealing to you?

Ooh, my least favorite character hmm . . this is rather difficult! I don't particularly dislike any of my characters (yes I don't dislike Heidi!).

If you could change one thing on your book, what would it be? Why?

I probably would have changed the part where Eleanor and Parker meets. Yes.

Give us an interesting fun fact or few of your book.

Fun facts . . . Hmm. Well some characters are based off of this Filipino TV drama show, like Agatha and Thomas. I don't know, there aren't really any fun facts as for now. :(

Is there a message on your book you want readers to grasp?

I really wasn't planning on having an overall message in the first place, but as I continued I really wanted them to know to never give up and take whatever life throws at you just like Eleanor does!

What was the hardest thing of writing your book?

The hardest this has definitely got to be writing Parker's POVs. I am a female, so trying to write in how a male thinks or do was very challenging.

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

I don't know . . . I don't think I learned much from it,  but my writing skills has improved by a lot. That's for sure.

Do you have any advice for other writers?

My advice is to NEVER GIVE UP on your stories! There comes times where you feel like it's a dead end, but we eventually overcome it. Also, always write when you feel inspired; your writing will turn out better than when you feel forced to do it. So don't let does persistent readers who always ask for upload to influence you! 

Do you have anything specific that you want to tell your readers?

I really want to say a major THANK YOU for reading and supporting me. Both silent readers and those who comments and votes! I really feel the love you have for my story, and you guys literally keep me from giving up. Cheese, I know, but it's the truth!



* * *



Review Time:




Title: Bound

Author: WritngGals 

Rating: 4/5

Genre: Romance/Non-Teen Fiction


* * *

Book Description:


Two very different people shares one common thing: They're afraid falling in love.

Eleanor Edeson, a mother of two, is an independent woman who has to work hard for the things she had in life. Parker Jenkins, the most-sought out bachelor in the country of England, has things served for him on a silver platter all his life.

Although what happens when Eleanor and her two toddler sons become homeless, and the pressure on Parker finding a wife troubles him and the company he's suppose to inherit? These two rather complicated situation forces them to a marriage filled with anything but love. Will these two be able to fight the attraction brewing between them, or will they go against their wishes of not falling in love?



What I think:

Bound is a must read. I honestly could not stop reading and even though is not finished yet, is a book where you would get lost in it.  If I had to choose my favorite part of the book, it would be how unique the story line is. I love how realistic everything is and how well the characters are developed.

Love, what is love? For Eleanor, love is sacrificing everything for those she cares for. She struggles a lot through her life trying to give the best to her kids. However, when she loses her job and becomes homeless, she has to make the hardest decision in her life. A decision that takes her to married someone she does not love.

Parker, what can I say about Parker? Even though he is an arrogant, has a huge ego, he could be sweet, charming man in his own way. He has money and wants to help Eleanor by proposing her to married him, but she refuse at first. Eventually, she married him, not sure, if she made the right decision.


Reading Bound you would cry, laugh, be mad, and so much more. I highly recommend you check it out.



Book Link:















No comments:

Post a Comment