Friday, April 19, 2013

Interview and Review for the Work of HushHushHush

I have found a couple of books that had caught my eye in wattpad. This books are amazing and  I think you  guys should check it out.


Where are you from?

I'm from the hot city of of Mesa, Arizona.:)


What age did you begin writing?

Around twelve I believe.

Give us the titles and genre of your books.

I actually have four stories out so I'll give you those four- My first story is 'Demon' which is erotic. My

 second story is 'Seven Sexy Sins' which is also erotic. Another story called 'The Lost Girls' and it's Romance/Thriller. And last but not least, my newest story is a Romance/Teen Fiction called 'The Compromise.':)

How did you come up with the titles of your books?

The titles I choose are usually just what I think is the main plot of the story is.


Tell us a little bit about your cover art. Who designed it?  Why did you go with that particular image/artwork?

Demon, The Lost Girls, and Seven Sexy Sins were designed by me, but The Compromise was made by the amazing, _primadonna!


Who is your favorite character from your books and why?

My favorite character out of all my stories has to be Scarlet from 'The Lost Girls.' She's so strong but has this vulnerability about her that shows how  young she is. She also has this poetic mindset that my other characters don't have-she looks at life differently.


How about your least favorite character? What makes them less appealing to you?

Hmm . . . my least favorite- I'd have to say Spencer Dan from 'The Compromise' because he's a total creep.


If you could change one thing on your books, what would it be? Why?

I don't think I'd change anything about my books, they're my babies and they come from my heart and mind. I guess I wish I could do them justice with my writing.

Give us an interesting fun fact of few of your books.  

I don't know, well, I have one-the story 'Demon' was actually an erotic dream I had one  night *blush* but I think that's about it.:)


What was the hardest thing of writing your books?

Trying to find the right pace and wording- I have a hard time with both of those.

Did you learn anything from writing your books and what was it?

I guess I've learned not to be afraid to put my work out there because there are so many amazing and supportive people on Wattpad that will give yo advice and kind critic.


Do you have any advice for other writers?

NEVER let anyone tell you you aren't good at writing because if you are serious and try your hardest, readers will be able to read that off the page. Also never be offended by critic- let it help you and take it to mind.

Do you have anything specific that you want to tell your readers?

I really and truly are thankful for all you guys! You all are so amazing and supportive! It really means a lot! Love you! <3 <3 <3




* * *



Review Time:




Title: Demon

Author: HushHushHush

Rating: 5/5

Genre: Romance/Non-Teen Fiction


* * *

Book Description:

Lucy nipped his collarbone and hear a very distinct growl tickle her ear.

He struggled, wrestling harder than before trying to break free with little success. Realizing she had probably taken it farther than she meant to, Lucy pulled back only to be startled by his ferocious expression.
Her breath caught, lungs forgetting to draw air.

His teeth were clenched and barred, and there was no mistaking the look in his eyes.

"Take the damn chains off now."


What I think:


Demon, what a great story and there is good news,  is only in the beginning stages. Meaning there's more amazing things to come. If you love erotic, fun, sexy, romance- this is the book for you. I do warn you, the sex scenes are really vivid, but they are so wonderful written you wouldn't be able to stop reading. Also if you are under age, please don't read the book, is rated R.

Love how wild her imagination is, I wish I could write like that. From the first word you get hooked and even thought there only one chapter, you would enjoy it so much.


Lucy is a very unique character, her qualities would made you fall in love with her, I know I did.


Book Link:



* * *



Review Time:



Title: Seven Sexy Sins

Author: HushHushHush


Rating: 4/5


Genre: Romance/ Non-Teen Fiction





* * *



Book Description:


Warning- this story is erotica. Not for anyone under 18. Read at your own risk.

This is a series of short stories having to do with the Seven Deadly Sins.

Sit back and get ready for some sexy, yummy, slow, intense, wild, hot, and cute little love scenes.:)



What I think:


Just like description say this story is not for anyone under 18. I think is a great idea to write different short stories about Seven Deadly Sins, the title say it all. Lust, the first short story of this collection is a well written.  Just the first sentence would glue you to your seat making you want to read more. I recommend this story to anyone who loves a nice erotica story.

The beginning of the story is amazing, I mean I was shock on how descriptive the whole thing was. So vivid, you could feel like you were there.  Characters, what can I say about them? Well, they are well developed and their actions would made you either love them or hate them. 

Melody is a girl that all she desires is for someone to love her the right way. Tommy is the perfect person for that. He is sexy, handsome and everything a woman could want in a guy. This story is only five pages, but you will want to read it over and over again, I know I did.

How about we talk about the Gluttony, the second short story in this incredible collection. Anyone that wants to seduce their husband in the right way, this would be the perfect story for you. 

Lizze is a very determined girl and she gets exactly want she want no matter what.  She's a character that anyone could relate to. Louis seemed like a really sexy guy and I love the way the author developed him, any girl would love to have a fantasy with him.

Both stories are descriptive and everything flows really well. Please check it out and you won't regret it, I promise.



Book Link:i




* * *



Review Time:



Title: The Lost Girls

Author: HushHushHush


Rating: 5/5


Genre: Romance/ Thriller-Mystery




* * *


Book Description:


I am one of the lost girls.

I am broken. I am lonely. I am scared.

I am lost.

I can't be found.






What I think:



I was literally lost from words when I read The Lost Girls. The emotions were so vivid I felt them myself. It makes you think about your own life. Everything was written thoughtfully and with enough details to make you feel what the characters were feeling. A breathtaking,  beautiful story.

Scarlett has a voice of her own, she is a well developed character. She struggles a lot and sometimes she feel like she's lost and there is not a way out. I wish there was more than two chapters, so I could read more. I know the author would bring more surprises and more emotion to the story. 

If you want a story filled with romance, emotions, thrilled, and mystery- this is the story for you. Please check it out, it wouldn't let you down.



Book Link





* * *



Review Time:


Title: The Compromise

Author: HushHushHush

Rating: 4/5

Genre: Romance/Teen Fiction




* * *


Book Description:


"A bad boy can be very good for a girl"







What I think:




What I can say about The Compromise? Well is definitely another great story by HushHushHush. The story has a very unique story line. The descriptions are right to the point and it has enough details to make you understand what is going on. 

Zoe is a girl that everyone could relate to. She wants to meet a nice guy and fall in love. Just like some of us, she believes there is someone out there for everyone, and her mission is to find the one for her. I love how well  her character is developed and how realistic her emotions  are.

The story is in the beginning stages but I recommend you to read The Compromise. 





Book Link:











2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Some time ago I began reading her stories but then they were removed from Wattpad. A few people that also read them were confused because they were deleted abruptly, without any notice, and I wondered, do you by any chance know if HushHushHush moved accounts, or even moved to another website, or if there's any way to find the stories?
    Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was wondering the same thing! Yeah do you think you could contact her for us? Thanks :)

      Delete